- Calcium stearate
- HexaCaSt is produced by direct process.
- HexaCaSt has higher Ca content.
- HexaCaSt has high purity.
- HexaCaSt don’t be contaminated be soluble sufur or chlorour salts.
- HexaCaSt is controled strictly for a stable quality.
- Apperance: white powder.
- Ca content: 7.0 – 7.5%.
- Melting point: 140 – 152 C degree.
- Free fatty acid: 0.01% Max.
- Ash content: 12.5 – 13.5%
- Moisture content: 2% Max.
- Fineness: 2% Max. (residue on 200 mesh)
- Heat stabilizer and lubricant for PVC resin.
- Lubricant for plastics such as PE, PP, PS, PA, ABS …
- Plasticizer in plastics as well as in cosmetics.
- Flatting and sanding agent in lacquers, coatings and inks.
- Release agent for rubbers.
- Water-proof agent in cement, textile and paper.
- Anti-cake agent for some chemicals.
PP woven bag. Net weight: 20 kg/bag.
More than 2 years since manufacturing date.